Being a facilitator in a Traditions workshop.
This workshop is aimed to develop traditional art secrets in daily life by providing experience of making them.
I taught several people to do origami.
My learning/ Being a facilitator during a teaching workshop:
- Giving different age groups different lessons.
- Telling participants why they did differently as the example. And also finding objective reasons for them to encourage them.
- Teaching 3 people at the same time is different from teaching one person.
Could be better advanced preparation:
- Trying to make facilitators be familiar to the work they will teach before it start.
- Preparing a poster to show key information of the workshop: who can join what.